A Guide to International Car
International car shipping is the service you will undoubtedly require if you want to transport your car over a long distance. As the name suggests, it entails a company putting your car onto a ship at one destination and then ensuring it’s safe arrival at the other side. Depending on the company you choose to complete this service for you they may also be responsible for getting your car to and from the shipping docks. Some companies offer a door-to-door service. Many different people and organizations enlist the help of a shipping company for several different reasons. Individuals use shipping companies to transport valuable cars , antique cars that can’t be driven over longer distances and even just to transport the family car to a new home while they fly. Companies may use a shipping company to move their fleet cars during a relocation and showrooms obviously use them for transporting their cars from the manufacturers to there showrooms.
Recent years have seen a massive increase in imported cars, especially from Japan, where top quality and high performance cars can be acquired for some of the lowest prices imaginable. This increase is also seeing many more individuals needing an international car shipping company to bring the cars into the country.
What is included in the cost you pay for international car shipping?
As with most things the cost you pay for your international car shipping is pretty much dependant on the car shipping company you choose and before you make your final decision you should be very cautious that you have been comparing like for like. Some shipping companies will include a number of value added services that the cheaper company may not give. In order to be sure you are getting the best deals make sure you read all of the terms and conditions on the site. Here is a short guide to selecting the most cost effective international car shipping company for your needs:
1. Get quotes from as many companies as possible.
2. First of all you should consider any services that you definitely require; perhaps you have to have door to door delivery in which case you would only consider those companies that gives door to door delivery in their price. Be sure to exclude anyone who doesn’t offer any of the important services you require regardless of how cheap their prices are.
3. Now write down which services and extras each of the companies remaining offer. Also write down the cost.
4. Remove any international car shipping company that is way overpriced unless they offer something important that the others don’t. Also remove any company that offers very few of the services you would like (not essential, but preferred).
5. You should either be left with one offer that is noticeably cheaper than the others while still offering the same products. If so, this is the most cost effective solution for you. Alternatively, if the prices are all similar and one offers many more services, that is the most cost effective solution.
6. If, however, there are several international car shipping companies left with similar prices for similar services then it’s time to ring back and get them to offer you that little something extra.
9 Steps to Choosing the cool car
7 Safety Tips When Riding a classic ATV
6 Things To Know Before Buying A Fast Used Car
8 Tips for Using Less Gas and Saving More Money on your car
7 Ways to reduced Your Car Insurance Quote