8 Critical Ways To A Perfectly Breakfast Food-Safe
Food poisoning is related to unsafe food, a dirty kitchen, and dirty kitchen appliances. If you follow some safety rules, food poisoning will never occur.
1. Freezing does NOT kill bacteria; it only controls their growth. Common bacteria grow rapidly at 60° F to 120° F. Keep the temperature of the refrigerator below 50° F. Keep the freezer temperature at about 0° F.
2. Don’t take foods out of the refrigerator until you’re ready to cook them.
3. Clean well with hot water to kill bacteria.
4. If washing dishes by hand, leave them to drain rather than using a tea towel. If you use a tea towel, change it often. Paper towels are a better option.
5. Dishcloths are a prime spot for bacteria to grow and multiply. Wash them regularly with hot water or in the washing machine using the hot cycle with antibacterial products.
6. Cook thoroughly to kill bacteria but don’t overcook to the point of charring. It may form amine compounds that may cause cancer. Don’t cook food partially and leave it to cook later.
7. Wash your hands thoroughly with an antibacterial soap before and after cooking.
8. Wash vegetables thoroughly. Wash all lentils, legumes, rice, etc. with lots of water. These are often treated with powder, polish, and even colors, to make them attractive.
10 Convenient Ways To Eliminate Food Poisoning dish With Your Microwave
10 Easy Ways To Protect Your Family From Food Poisoning
7 Mind-Easing Ways To Make Sure Your Child’s “Bag” Lunch Is Safe
8 Simple Ways To Safely Store Food(vegetables,apples,berries,chicken
16 Quick Tips for Clean Eating at Restaurants or Work
3 Simple Tips For Making Perfect Coffee
4 Problems You Can Cure With Food(honey,oil,milk,oatmeal etc)