10 ReasonsTo Have Your Own Homeworker Personal Website
1. Improve your Credibility as an Internet Marketer, as a Teamleader, as a home based business entrepreneur, whatever your niche is.
2. Send email using your chosen domain name.
3. Make your training info/tips easily available to your affiliates by writing it on a webpage.
4. Setup a Blog on your site. Posting to your Blog on a regular basis will improve your site’s exposure on the Search Engines. I have just been learning about how to use a Blog to get traffic to your site from the Social BookMarking sites.
It is in some ways similar to posting ads to Free Classified sites. I will tell you more on this later.
5. Similarly auto-install a Forum where your Team’s affiliates could help one another and you could help them all. You could make a private formum for your SFI Team Members only.
6. Adding your own content on a regular and continued basis will likely get you noticed by the Search Engines. You could allow your affiliates to submit Articles which you could host for them to get them a link back to their site or to their Gateway pages.
7. Initially you could setup a page to FRAME your favorite Gateway (or for several Gateways).
8. Make ebooks, software, Special Reports downloadable in your Teammembers Only section.
9. Host a site for one of your affiliates as a folder of your main website. For instance mysfiwebsite.com/XXXXXXXX where XXXXXXXX could be their affiliate number or their name or company name.
10. Remember that the site can do much more for you than just contain a link to your SFI Gateway.
33.5 MISTAKES T AVOID WHEN CHOOSING THE BEST AFFILIATE PROGRAM AS BLOGGER
34.FREE AND LOW COST OFFLINE METHODS TO GENERATE TRAFFIC AND PROMOTE YOUR HOME BASED BUSINESS OR BLOG
35.110 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE CONTROL AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS AS A BLOGGER.
37.10 WAYS TO SCHEDULE YOUR TIME TO EARN MORE WORK LESS AND ENJOY YOUR SUMMER
39.3 EASY WAYS TO MAKE MORE MONEY THIS YEAR.