10 ReasonsTo Have Your Own Homeworker Personal Website
1. Improve your Credibility as an Internet Marketer, as a Teamleader, as a home based business entrepreneur, whatever your niche is.
2. Send email using your chosen domain name.
3. Make your training info/tips easily available to your affiliates by writing it on a webpage.
4. Setup a Blog on your site. Posting to your Blog on a regular basis will improve your site’s exposure on the Search Engines. I have just been learning about how to use a Blog to get traffic to your site from the Social BookMarking sites.
It is in some ways similar to posting ads to Free Classified sites. I will tell you more on this later.
5. Similarly auto-install a Forum where your Team’s affiliates could help one another and you could help them all. You could make a private formum for your SFI Team Members only.
6. Adding your own content on a regular and continued basis will likely get you noticed by the Search Engines. You could allow your affiliates to submit Articles which you could host for them to get them a link back to their site or to their Gateway pages.
7. Initially you could setup a page to FRAME your favorite Gateway (or for several Gateways).
8. Make ebooks, software, Special Reports downloadable in your Teammembers Only section.
9. Host a site for one of your affiliates as a folder of your main website. For instance mysfiwebsite.com/XXXXXXXX where XXXXXXXX could be their affiliate number or their name or company name.
10. Remember that the site can do much more for you than just contain a link to your SFI Gateway.